Use of your Information
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- User IDs and Passwords - Provide you with access to your profile areas and to protected content.
- Account Information - Tells us more about who you are, how to contact you, and your address information. Also contains any preferences you have provided, such as interests.
- Customer Feedback and Support - Provides a mechanism for requesting information from Mindspeed. Also used to tell us how we can improve our products, services and site designs.
- E-mail Correspondence - Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types. Also used to distribute information about Mindspeed, our products, and services.
- Transactions - Show which products and services you have requested.
We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information, unless you consent to the new usage.
Protection of your Information
We protect the personal information you share with us. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Also, access to your personal information is limited to people who need it to do their job.
Authorized third-party agents may also need access to some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested service or transaction. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third-parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
Retention of your Information
Mindspeed will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Reviewing and Updating your Information
We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or e-mail address. Our site allows you to update your information yourself via the update profile pages.
Control of Your Password
You are responsible for all actions taken with your password. Therefore we do not recommend that you disclose your Mindspeed.com password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Unsubscribing to E-mail
Each e-mail newsletter has instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Assistance in Updating your Information
Contact Mindspeed at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To facilitate the processing of your request, please include the following details:
- Contact information (i.e. your name, e-mail address, address, etc.)
- Details of the request (i.e. change of e-mail address, review of personal information, etc.)
Current versions of Web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for Cookies under your Web browser's Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.
Linked Web Sites
We provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control these Web sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) third-party sites.
Updates to this Policy